W10883 County Road V
Lodi, WI 53555
Incredible Hill Top Paradise w/Amazing Sunsets & Panoramic views of the Baraboo Bluffs! Custom built Log home, 3,100 sqft, 4 bdrm, 3 bath, is nestled atop a high ridge on a 20+ acre sanctuary! Home features kitchen w/granite surfaces, open great room w/vaulted ceilings, wood fireplace & dining area, hickory wood & custom tile floors, LL rec room w/gas fireplace, geothermal heating & cooling, & 2.5 car garage. Enjoy the large deck, mowed trails, natural prairie grass field & mature trees. Bonus 3 car detached heated work shop/garage & 30 x 60 Cleary pole barn make this a horse lovers dream!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1786989
- Taxes: $5,707
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Detached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Log Home
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Gas burning, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Great room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: Lodi
- Middle School: Lodi
- High School: Lodi
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 22x19
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 13x14
- Bedroom #4: 13x13
- Kitchen: 15x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x19
- Rec Room: 18x14
- Loft: 10x7
- Laundry: 7x8
- Dining Area: 11x17
Accuracy of information for W10883 County Road V, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.