2155 Spring Rose Rd
Springdale, WI 53593
45+ acre parcel w/unobstructed views, features a 4,831 sqft, 4 bdrm, 3.5 bath, custom craftsman ranch conveniently located near Verona, Epic & West Madison. Huge kitchen w/breakfast bar, hardwood flrs, solid surface counters & dinette w/walk-out to porch. Vaulted great rm w/gas fireplace & formal dining leads to L shaped sun rm. Grand master ste w/private sun rm & full bath. Finished walk-out lower level w/2nd kitchen perfect for in-law ste. Unique commercial zoning for huge heated garage/workshop. 3 stall horse barn, fenced paddock areas, 34 acres of fertile tillable land. MRP $1.4M - $1.45.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1799006
- Taxes: $13,380
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, 4+ car, Additional Garage, Attached, Detached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Great room, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Sugar Creek
- Middle School: Badger Ridge
- High School: Verona
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x21
- Bedroom #2: 13x17
- Bedroom #3: 12x15
- Bedroom #4: 19x20
- Family Room: 17x22
- Kitchen: 20x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x18
- Dining Room: 11x16
- Sun Room: 7x35
- 2ndKitchen: 8x10
- Laundry: 9x12
- Other3: 7x35
- Other4: 12x12
Accuracy of information for 2155 Spring Rose Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.