4277 Blackstone Ct
Middleton, WI 53562
This dream home, and dream property, in a dream location, is nothing short of inspiring. An exceptional, one-of-a-kind paradise that is difficult to summarize. Middleton, Pleasant View, nature, privacy, contour, cross county ski trails..., all in what has been convincingly argued to be one of the finest places to live in the country. A long, private driveway begins at the back of one of the loveliest subdivisions in Dane Co, and opens to a 4+ acre paradise with enough incredible details to fill a book. An exceptionally rare opportunity. Pre-Approved Buyers & by appointment only, please.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1807384
- Taxes: $28,542
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Access to Basement, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Transitional
- Fireplace: 3+ Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Great room, Steam Shower, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Pool - in ground, Sprinkler system
- Elementary School: Sunset Ridge
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 23x22
- Bedroom #2: 20x15
- Bedroom #3: 16x15
- Bedroom #4: 15x15
- Bedroom #5: 15x14
- Family Room: 22x22
- Kitchen: 28x19
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x15
- Dining Room: 21x15
- DenOffice: 26x15
- ExerciseRm: 20x20
- Other3: 15x10
- Other4: 22x28
Accuracy of information for 4277 Blackstone Ct, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.