S11506 Peck Rd
Spring Green, WI 53588
Designed in 1979 by Jim Pfefferkorn for the current owners, this exciting sprawling stone and cedar home offers unique Wrightian aesthetics and peaceful lifestyle: tucked on 27 acres with rock outcroppings and naturalized plantings, this is definitely 'far from the Madding Crowd'! Almost everything is original; any changes were made with the blessing of Pfefferkorn! No basement, but two large multipurpose rooms for garage and garden storage; another contiguous room for kitchen overflow/laundry area that contributes to a well-organized lifestyle.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1825671
- Taxes: $6,742
- Basement: None, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: River Valley
- High School: River Valley
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x14
- Bedroom #2: 15x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x10
- Bedroom #4: 10x9
- Kitchen: 20x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x14
- Dining Room: 23x20
- Rec Room: 27x13
- DenOffice: 10x10
Accuracy of information for S11506 Peck Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.